After breakfast, Laena and I looked in our Holland books for places that we wanted to visit while Tante Marianne worked on a birthday page for Tante Ita. We ate sandwiches for lunch and then we went over with Chantal to visit Tante Annie and Ome Jan Bruijn. Tante Annie gets the giggles a lot, which is fun. However, it is sad to see the way she is now. She is thin and a lot of things she says doesn't make sense. It was still good to visit with them though, I am really glad that I came when I did. If I would have waited until next year or longer, it might have been too late. 
After we got home Laena didn't feel well, so she stayed home and looked through the book to make a list of places she wanted to see while Tante Marianne and I went for a walk. It was lovely weather and my legs really appreciated the exercise.
No comments:
Post a Comment